2011. november 21., hétfő

Dear Daddy Longlegs,

I missed you tonight at the dinner table. I was suspiciously staring at Auntie Kate while chomping on my pasta snails...Hmmm, I could not really figure out what was unusual.
I know, I know, Mummy has told me, you went to a conference thingy in Japan. Hope you are having fun!
I had quite a nice day with Mum, she took me to a baby group where, being my usual self, I was lying in a pool of balls almost for a whole hour. Here I am, enjoying the moment....
In the afternoon Mother wanted to get on with some chores such as washing and ironing... of course I did not let her. I made such a fuss, she tried everything to calm me down. In the end, she read me my entire flap book collection. That helped, ha-ha, I love those books!
Later in the evening Auntie Kate visited, we played and had dinner and after a fun bath I went to bed at 7pm. I pretended to be asleep but could here the adults chatting away in the telly room. They had a really nice time!

Well, this is it for today Daddy Longlegs, just one last message for you using our secret code:

Lots of love,

Lulu

P.S. I am back on bananas.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése