2011. november 23., szerda

Hurray Daddy,

You are coming home tomorrow! I can hardly wait!
I was a really, really, really good girl today. We went to the cinema with Javi and Camilla and Mummy to watch a very long movie. I loved playing and eating on the floor on my blanket, it felt like a picnic.
The movie made Mummy laugh and cry sometimes. And (you will not like this) she was constantly talking to Camilla, cos none of them understood what the actors were saying. It was fun anyway, I love giggling with my little friend Javi, he is so cute. I also love scratching his head!
To prove what a good girl I was I went to bed at seven and let Mummy go to her yoga thing while lovely Cousin Eliza and Kate were looking after me. But after an hour I felt a bit lonely so decided to watch a movie with the girls. This way Mother could tell me how she touched her ears with her knees when she got back from her lesson. I was so excited about all these happenings that I did not go to sleep till ten o'clock. 
Anyhow, better go now, you are coming tomorrow and I do not want to be all grumpy and tired!
Bunny hugs and kisses,
Lulu

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése