2011. november 22., kedd

Dearest Daddy Longlegs,

Today was a bit miserable without you. It might be that it was raining, or that I am growing a tooth, or (according to the Kates) I have separation anxiety. Dunno.
Mummy tried to cheer me up all day. Poor Mummy, she must be feeling exhausted.
In the morning she took me to see my lovely friends, and I was happily playing along with them on the floor but as soon as Mummy left the room I was screaming my head off. And my friends' head. And Mummy's head. And it was like this. All day. Heads on, heads off.
We also went to see Grandpops and Granny,  and had dinner with them. Before dinner I played with Dylan a lot, I think he likes me, he is very cuddly and tickly. He was ever so sweet and let me pull his ears. He did not like though when I poked him in the eye. I thought it was very funny.
Here are some pics of me and my friends:






This is it for today Daddy, hope you had a nice sleep tonight, you are waking up soon, in Japan it is already tomorrow!

Lulu Love





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése